Paul Akers: 2 Second Lean
QUALITY is a critical component in everything … yet most people have no idea how to build it into their business.
What is your business doing to institutionalize quality?
Do you deliver defect free products every time?
Ritsuo Shingo: Japan Study Mission
QUALITY SHOULD MAKE MONEY… NOT COST MONEY.
Poor quality costs money. It cripples and sometimes bankrupts a business.
Poor quality increases labor costs and equipment downtime.
It results in angry customers, delivery delays, lost business, and sometimes, litigation.
A Strong Quality Program MAKES MONEY:
- Reduces costly errors
- Improves business speed and response time
- Eliminates waste and rework
- Improves on-time delivery
- Eliminates non-value adding activities
- Most importantly… it delights customers
BE QUALITY INC. understands Quality. Call toll-free: 1-844-913-6685