QUALITY SHOULD MAKE MONEY… NOT COST MONEY.
Poor quality costs money.
It cripples and sometimes even bankrupts a business.
Poor quality increases labour costs and equipment downtime.
It results in customer delivery delays, loss of future sales, increased warranty costs and
. sometimes, even litigation.
An effective quality management system makes money by:
- Reducing costly errors
- Improving the speed and response time of your processes
- Eliminating waste and rework
- Improving on-time delivery
- Eliminating internal non-value adding activities
- And most importantly..delighting your customers